I'm a writer.
I write things.
But only for an hour a day because I'm also a stay-at-home mom.
To a toddler.
Gmail me at ccr002
Clicky-click below to go to my Etsy shop!
- The worst part of reading “Lolita” in public is when someone asks you what it’s about. “Um, it’s about some guy who has sex with a pre-pubescent girl but it’s REALLY GOOD. Officer.”
- I can’t have a nice quiet sushi lunch alone without mentioning my child. I love my child you guys. Like, a lot.
- Arugula is my new favorite thing. To eat, but also to say.
- “Nightmare” is also a good word. Because frothing night horses running rabid-eyed through your dreams. Neato.
- I’m really happy you guys. I grieve for brief periods, and I imagine awful, awful things happening. But then I fold that part of my day away, and what remains is just plain, vanilla, cookie-cutter happiness. The kind I always dreamed of.